To travel safely through the world’s most challenging waters, you must plan thoroughly and well in advance.
The EYOS team works with Captains to prepare yachts and finalize navigation, including sourcing unpublished surveys and handmade anchorage charts for many cruising grounds.
The Polar Regions present special challenges to any vessel. We advise on:
- What conditions to expect.
- When and where to go (and which areas to avoid).
- How to best prepare your vessel.
- How to ensure you have minimal impact on the environment.
- How to arrange for an experienced pilot or ice-master with local knowledge.