SeawolfCheck Availability ›
Seawolf is a perfect combination of a robust commercial vessel with the facilities and luxury interior of a classically styled superyacht.
Her ice-classed hull reveals her original design while her deep draft and long range are ideal for comfortably navigating remote Pacific atolls where there is little infrastructure.
Originally built as a commercial salvage tug, the 55m Seawolf, despite her tough past, is every bit a luxury yacht.
- Quantum zero speed stabilizers keep her steady at anchor as well as underway.
- An expansive, cascading series of open, teak-lined decks provides far more room for outdoor dining and living than would be found on similarly sized yachts.
- On the stern, a wide selection of water toys awaits, including:
- A classic 8.5-meter Stuart Knockabout sailboat
- An 8.5 meter, 45knot Goldfish tender
- A 5-meter RIB
- Several Yamaha jet skis
To explore undersea, she has recently been refitted with a full nitrox dive set up and offers a portable hyperbaric chamber, making her the ideal charter vessel for the serious diving enthusiast.
In 2016, Seawolf received an extensive refit. She will be based in the Pacific for the next several seasons. She has an enthusiastic, experienced crew familiar with expedition charters.